If you’re looking for actionable tactics, order around Get more paid and organic conversions you can’t afford to miss out SMX conversion – Occurrence on-line tomorrow, Aug. 17, 11:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. ET.
at only $ 149, Your All Access offers enormous added value:
- Expand your knowledge step by step with a brand new two-pronged program from the Search Engine Land experts.
- Optimize user experience, create compelling copy and increase landing page performance with actionable tactics that you can implement right away.
- Prepare for upcoming data protection changes with Insights from Google’s Group Product Manager for Trust and Privacy and other special guest speakers.
- Discuss common CRO challenges and creative solutions with like-minded people at community meetings.
- Get inspiration from expert-led audits of peer-submitted assets during live clinics.
- Let us answer your specific questions Live questions and answers during overtime with all SMX Convert speakers.
Here’s another way to look at it …
- Because all meetings are available live and on demand, Get 12 hours of SEO and PPC conversion optimization tactics. That’s only $ 12 an hour of expert training!
- You will attend presentations from 21 of the world’s leading experts in search and conversion optimization. It’s easy $ 7 per expert. (You’d spend more to buy everyone a cup of coffee!)
- Visit a full track to receive a personalized Certificate of Completion show your worth when asking for a promotion or raise.
- Hearing what industry experts are up to will help validate your ongoing initiatives and Confirm that you and your team are on the right track. That kind of peace of mind is priceless.
What are you waiting for? Get your all-access pass worth $ 149 now and join us tomorrow at 11:00 AM ET.
About the author
Lauren Donovan has been in online marketing since 2006, specializing in event marketing, content management, organic and paid social media, community and reputation management, and real-time journalism. She is currently Marketing Director at Third Door Media – producer of the Search Marketing Expo and MarTech conference series and editor of Search Engine Land and MarTech.