From Kelly Forst July 19, 2021
Avoid the hassle of selling on third party marketplaces. Go from the idea to “open for business” in five minutes with e-commerce landing pages.
Anyone who’s tried selling something online knows how intimidating that can be. Most online sales platforms require an entire website to be designed, complex systems to be set up, and a lot of money to be paid in advance.
Building a fancy website from scratch – or relying on costly ecommerce platforms – aren’t the right solutions.
If your time and budget are limited, you really need a site that sells what you have to offer – today and for free.
Good news: we are here for you!
Pick one of our ecommerce landing page templates and create a sales page in minutes – seriously. No coding or design required.
We cover what an ecommerce landing page is and provide inspiration to get started. Also, check out three brand new templates you can use to sell subscriptions and payment plans.
What is an ecommerce landing page?
E-commerce + landing page.
Let’s break down these terms.
- E-commerce refers to buying and selling products or services on the Internet. Transactions are electronic, but products can be delivered physically or digitally. If you’ve ever bought anything online, you’ve participated in e-commerce.
- Meanwhile a Landing page is a single webpage that is used to drive traffic. In contrast to the home page of a website, a visitor cannot navigate to different web pages. The goal of a landing page is clearly geared towards getting a visitor to take a certain action.
When you put them together, you will get a landing page that will get people to buy from you.
But how does an ecommerce landing page differ from selling on the giant ecommerce sites we’ve all heard of: Amazon, Etsy, and other online marketplaces?
When you’re just starting out, selling on these third-party platforms can be a hassle to set up. Plus, there are costly fees that are difficult to justify when selling online for the first time.
Fortunately, with ecommerce landing pages you can manage costs, test your idea in a low-risk environment, limit competition, and better control your ability to up-sell, cross-sell, and drive referrals.
3 new templates for sales pages
In July 2021, we added three new plug-and-play landing pages to our template gallery that make it easy to sell in minutes.
Sell a subscription service
Whether you’re offering a monthly service, looking for ongoing donations, or just want to showcase three levels of service, this Patreon-like template is for you.
Just add your own pictures, details and payment links and you can start generating passive income today.
Offer weekly, monthly or yearly recurring payments
Would you like to charge a fee for your newsletter? Set up subscription service? Do you want to offer an annual plan so your audience can prepay?
Use this beautiful recurring payment template to showcase the benefits of your offering and give your buyers the option of weekly, monthly, or yearly recurring payment.
Present and sell your product or service
Upload images and add a description of your listing to this simple, clean product landing page and you can be up and running in minutes.
This template is also fantastic if you want to offer a one-time discount, target a specific audience, or sell a one-off product with no extra effort.
Inspirational ecommerce landing page examples
No matter what you’re looking to sell, ecommerce landing pages are a valuable tool to help you grow.
How 5 Online Business Owners Are Using Ecommerce Landing Pages To Make Money Online
Sell fitness coaching services
Zumba trainer Alycia McFarlin uses an e-commerce landing page to collect payments from her customers. So that her customers can pay conveniently as they wish, she offers them the option of paying with PayPal, Venmo or credit card.
Through an e-commerce landing page, McFarlin can collect payments from customers who pay by credit card directly on their landing page.
What’s the great thing about this site?
- Effective e-commerce landing pages ensure that the visitor is focused on a specific action. On this page, the visitor focuses on making a payment so they can enroll in a Zumba class.
- This page is branded with McFarlin’s brand colors so that returning customers will easily recognize it.
- There is a way for visitors to keep in touch and receive course updates and class schedules by signing up for their newsletter.
Expand your services with individual advice
Carey Shoemaker, who documents her family’s experience of living and working abroad on her website and YouTube channel News from the Shoes, has set up an e-commerce landing page to offer advice to help others who are involved in full-time travel, social media and want to live abroad.
By selling a one-hour consultation on her landing page, she can focus visitors on the value they will get from her booking time.
The great thing about this site:
- Shoemaker will include a link to this page on their social media profiles. This drives followers who want to actively learn more about their services on this page.
- The offer is highly personalized. Each consultation is unique, depending on the interests of the buyer. This type of personalization means that customers get a fantastic experience.
- The text on the landing page is clear and concise. It is immediately clear what value a potential customer has for the one-hour consultation.
Monetize your network
Amanda Tento, Marketing Tech Consultant and Founder of The Determined Mom, gathers her followers to sign up for low-cost but high-impact networking groups.
These network groups are set up in virtual meeting rooms, in which the participants can move around the room as in real life. In addition, they are scheduled at convenient times that do not conflict with free time.
Tento saw an opportunity to host these organized networking events by selling access to an e-commerce landing page that they advertise on their website and social media.
The great thing about this site:
- The landing page copy clearly states why a visitor should attend. The value is obvious, but Tento makes signing up even more enticing by hosting a giveaway for attendees.
- The call-to-action (CTA) on the button is tempting and interesting. Clear calls-to-action like “save space” typically perform better than general CTAs like “learn more” or “sign up”.
- Conspicuous use of brand colors. The landing page not only uses the brand colors of The Specific Mom, the buttons also stand out from the background, which makes this page a visually appealing page.
Sell your creations for a good cause
Chris Vasquez sells personalized pet sketches and donates 80% of the proceeds to the same animal rescue organization he made his own furry friend.
Selling digital products – like artwork and other designed assets like logos, websites, photographs, and more – is a great way to complement consulting services or freelance activities.
The great thing about this site:
- Visitors see an example of a sketch they might receive. This work of art highlight is not just an eye-catcher, it is necessary to turn visitors into buyers.
- Consumers want to support brands they believe in. Socially responsible companies that give back to the community are easy to leave behind.
- Everything fits together: the text, design and tone of this page are playful and fun. This voice probably corresponds to that of a customer. Who else would buy a personalized sketch of their cat’s face wearing a chicken hat?
Upsell on a “thank you” page
Redirecting your customers to an ecommerce landing page after their purchase is a great way to sell your other products.
On this landing page, Rose Bartu, creator of Freedom Through Songwriting, directs customers who have just bought her master class to her private podcast feed. This gives you the opportunity to listen to the course on the go.
The great thing about this site:
- This thank you page takes advantage of the moment when new customers interact with the brand the most by offering an upsell for a related product.
- The page shows what customers need to do next: check their email to get started with the masterclass.
- The page is written to make customers feel special. The text “I have a little surprise for you” evokes a sense of exclusivity – an effective psychological marketing strategy for helping customers feel valued.
Professional type: If you have multiple products or services, “thank you” pages are a great strategy for generating additional sales. People are familiar with and have looked at your company after they buy it. If, at this stage of their journey, you want to offer your customers something to get them excited about your brand, now is the time to do so.
Ecommerce landing page templates.
So that you can quickly create landing pages that present your products in an appealing way and professionally position your services, we have created landing page templates that have proven to be sales-boosting and ready to use.
First, log into your AWeber account and select the following templates. Then just add your logo, images, colors, and products – you’re good to go!
Landing page template for ecommerce deals
Template for the landing page of the online course offer
Template for coaching landing pages
Choose your template and create your landing page today.
Make your first dollar online today.
If you’re looking for a landing page solution to sell your product or service online, you’re looking for software that allows you to easily accept payments, market yourself, and grow your email list with a single, easy-to-use tool.
Save even more time with professionally designed templates, purchase tagging that lets you automate email campaigns to new customers, and custom domains to generate recognition and credibility.
Ready to Sell Online Today? Learn more about making your first online sale with AWeber Ecommerce.