Find out how to join your Fb group with Postcron (step-by-step directions) · Postcron
We’ll show you how to do it step by step.
- If you are the administrator of the group, you can do this yourself.
- If you are NOT the administrator of the group you will need to contact the administrator to add it (easy!).
That’s why, You don’t necessarily have to be the administrator of the group, but you do need to add the Postcron app to the group you want to connect to Postcron with.
Step by Step: How to Connect Your Facebook Group
Joining Facebook groups requires an additional step of Add the Postcron app in your group’s settings on Facebook. We found that the quickest way is to log into your Facebook profile first, which has the necessary permissions. Here are all the steps you need to take:
- Log into your personal Facebook profile, which has the necessary permissions for Facebook.
- Sign in to your Postcron account.
- At the top right of your dashboard, click the Facebook button, then click group in the Facebook drop-down list.
- Since you’re already signed in to your Facebook profile, you don’t need to enter your login information. Click the group you want to connect to.
- click Add.
- You will be redirected to your group settings on Facebook. Scroll to the Apps section and click Add apps. Choose Postcron and then click Add, followed by Done.
7. Return to your Postcron account and you should see that your Facebook group is connected.
If you are not the administrator of the group, send them step 6 so they can connect the Postcron app.
Save time now by scheduling your group posts with Postcron! Visit Postcron.com